Version 0.2.0 of ShareKit is now available and brings a number of great updates.
ShareKit is Now Localized!
- ShareKit now supports localization (thanks steipete!)
- New language: German translation (thanks steipete!)
- SHKPhotoAlbum: Save images to device’s photo album (thanks Richard!)
- Facebook now accepts text as input. It will show up as a pre-filled status message the user can edit before sending.
- Improved display of SHKTwitterForm on iPad
- Updated FBConnect to version 1.3.0
- Facebook uses SHKItem.text to pre-fill status messages when sending urls and text.
- SHKMail has improved handling of text when it is available in SHKItem.
- SHKMail now adds a ‘Sent from YOUR APP’ signature
- SHKActionSheet no longer overrides the delegate, allowing you to add your own delegate to the action sheet behavior.
- SHKTwitter will not try to shorten url if offline
- SHKItem now carries over full item information when sharing through shareItem.
- Fixed crash when saving items offline that did not contain custom variables.
- Modal popups would not disappear if using pagesheet modal type on iPad
- Editing sharers now affects actionsheet choices
- Fixed race condition in SHKShareMenu
- Items saved to Delicious were double url encoded