Version 0.2.1 of ShareKit is now available and packs a number of bug fixes and improvements.
This particular release had the largest number of contributors, thanks to everyone for their support.
- Share images with Twitter (using img.ly) (Thanks innopage!)
- Option to disable ‘shared with …’ email signature
- Logout button added to example project
- Support for Facebook session proxies (Thanks Bryan Bonczek!)
- Moved translations into file structure that is easier to view in Github
- OAuth sharers now clear cookies when logged out
- Translations not being applied
- Twitter login failed when password had special characters (ex. %&)
- Twitter dialog appeared blank sometimes
- Offline sharing of images and files not loading content correctly
- C++ compile error caused by ‘new’ keyword
- Twitter dialog no longer displays ‘ALREADY_A_BITLY_LINK’ error when returned from bit.ly
- Crash if OAuth authentication failed (Thanks adamawolf!)
- Crash if asking to autoshare an item that responds NO (Thanks Victor!)
- SHKMail now listens to SHKModalTransitionStyle
- SHKMail signature not localized
- Problems with devices without email configured when displaying actionsheet with few items
- Issue where SHKActionSheet could respond to the wrong selection
- Removed auto-correction from login form fields (thanks Victor!)
- Bug where Facebook post window would not appear while login->logout->log back in (Thanks Adamawolf!)
- UIImageJPEGRepresention values only accept 0 – 1, values greater than 1 were used in SHKTumblr (Thanks Innopage!)
Version 0.2.0 of ShareKit is now available and brings a number of great updates.
ShareKit is Now Localized!
- ShareKit now supports localization (thanks steipete!)
- New language: German translation (thanks steipete!)
- SHKPhotoAlbum: Save images to device’s photo album (thanks Richard!)
- Facebook now accepts text as input. It will show up as a pre-filled status message the user can edit before sending.
- Improved display of SHKTwitterForm on iPad
- Updated FBConnect to version 1.3.0
- Facebook uses SHKItem.text to pre-fill status messages when sending urls and text.
- SHKMail has improved handling of text when it is available in SHKItem.
- SHKMail now adds a ‘Sent from YOUR APP’ signature
- SHKActionSheet no longer overrides the delegate, allowing you to add your own delegate to the action sheet behavior.
- SHKTwitter will not try to shorten url if offline
- SHKItem now carries over full item information when sharing through shareItem.
- Fixed crash when saving items offline that did not contain custom variables.
- Modal popups would not disappear if using pagesheet modal type on iPad
- Editing sharers now affects actionsheet choices
- Fixed race condition in SHKShareMenu
- Items saved to Delicious were double url encoded
- Fixed: logout not working properly on device
- Fixed: logout not working for Facebook
- New method: added +logout to SHKSharer
- Improvements: added sanity check to SHKOAuthView to check if user setup Twitter properly
- Comments: added additional comments on setting up Twitter in SHKConfig
Version 0.1.5 has been released. It includes some new services, important bug fixes and a few new features.
New Configuration Options
- Debug switch
- ModalPresentationStyle (for iPad apps)
- ModalTransitionStyle (for iPad apps)
- Delicious token expiring after 1 hour
- Bit.ly could return non-bit.ly domains causing shortened url to be rejected
- SHKActionSheet tried to act on indexes less than 0
- Cancelling OAuth login no longer prompts ‘user cancelled’ error message
- SHKRequest accepts a 201 status as successful
ShareKit is now publicly launched.
Read the release here: Introducing ShareKit
The project is now up on github: ShareKit on GitHub
- Support for rotation
- Refactored to match templates
- Do not present share form if nil is returned for -shareFormFieldsForType
- Sharing image process was interrupted if FB login dialog was presented first.
- Added ‘Copied!’ indicator after action completes.
ShareKit has been sent out to a few select developers for testing before it’s public release.
More details will be posted here after the launch.
- Twitter OAuth mistakenly sending xAuth headers
- UIJpegRepresentation quality parameter changed from 100 to 1 (proper range is 0-1)